Plastic Mould Tooling
Colourmaster NIP offer competitively priced, high quality, precision plastic injection mould tooling manufactured in the UK.
Working closely with our partner manufacturing company, Kavia Tooling Ltd, tools are made to a pre-agreed specification and timetable. All aspects of your tooling project are managed, from initial design through to final delivery, to ensure you the customer has a stress-free experience.
As standard practice our service includes:
- A review of the component design to ensure best possible cost of manufacture for both tooling and component.
- Design of the mould tool, which is submitted to you, the customer, for approval before manufacture commences.
- A high-quality tool manufactured to the agreed tool design and specification.
- Full functional testing of the tool prior to delivery.
- First off sampling, if required, and adjustment if necessary.
Options for tooling can include:
- Standard P20 or fully hardened tooling.
- Single impression or multi cavity.
- Single component or multi component family tooling.
For further information please call us on 0161 624 2114 or for a quotation please click here for a specification form.